• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your trapped in the last game you played, How screwed are you?

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Trying to figure out how to fix my broken weapons that break after one skirmish with Boko.. :eek:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The Witcher 3. The world is full of monsters but regular humans can certainly get by. I believe I have a chance of not being screwed but at the same time i could well end up being a meal for some vile creature.

MuffleDark

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Legend
you might if you catch yourself a nice reticulated python
nintendo-no.gif

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
1729132290568.jpeg

It's kind of hard to say.

The town of Silent Hill is a predator that lures in people with deep, unresolved traumatic pasts. It latches onto that trauma and manifests your own little slice of hell as it feed you through a psychological meat grinder, after which you either learn to move on from that trauma or become yet another poor doomed soul in its walls.

I don't really have the sort of unresolved emotional baggage that Silent Hill preys upon (I think. That's kind of hard to gauge when judging yourself). I might very well end up like Laura in Silent Hill 2, a child with no deep-seated issues who just sees Silent Hill as a quirky abandoned town in the middle of Maine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom