• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Top 5 Fictional Settings

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I will get to explaining why later, but these are my top 5 fictionsl settings.
Hyrule
The wizarding World
Ravnica, Citu of Guilds
Star Wars Universe
and Marvel Universe

What are yours?

Dan

-Ideally any world in the original Spyro the dragon game, most specifically the dream weaver worlds. Yes I'm a bit girly, but whatever ;p
300px-Loft1.jpg
Image doesn't do it enough justice but oh well.
-OoT Hyrule
-I guess this isn't so much fictional but I really liked WW2 France in saboteur especially with the black and white effect.
the-saboteur-pc-eiffel-tower_656x369.jpg

-Mario Galaxy, Fantastic planets, even a kids bedroom :P
-And of course Tamriel, the world the elder scroll games take part in!

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
5.) Star Wars Galaxy - Star Wars
4.) Mass Effect Galaxy - Mass Effect
3.) Middle Earth - Tolkien
2.) Hyrule & Termina - The Legend of Zelda
1.) The Ages of D'ni - Myst, Riven & Uru

Honorable Mentions to Columbia and Rapture of Bioshock and Gotham City of Batman

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
This is based on places I would actually want to hang out/live in:

5. With the Bluth family
4. Tortall, preferably after the war of the Immortals
3. Ordona Province (goats!)
2. JK Rowling's version of this world--but only if I get to be a witch or at least have witch/wizard children.
1. Pawnee, Indiana--but only if I get to work in the Parks department and be Leslie Knope's new best friend (sorry, Anne).

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Based on worlds I'd like to live in and also think I'd do well in

The Wizarding World of J.K. Rowling
The Doctor Who Universe
Narnia
Hyrule
World of Fable

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Westeros
Hyrule
Above a Hellmouth (Buffy)
Serenity
Ba Singse [however you spell it]

Keeseman

Smash is Life
This is in order, based on where I would like to actually live:

5. Earth, in The Dragon Ball Universe. The major disadvantage would be the constant threats to the planet (Saiyans, Frieza, etc.), and the fact that only 6 or 7 people only ever get to fight the badguys. But I could still train and take part in the World Martial Arts Tournament and stuff. And I could learn to Kemehameha and stuff. Hell yeah.

4. Hyrule. 'Nuff said.

3. Middle Earth. I put this (surprisingly) low on my list because living in Middle Earth is actually quite dangerous. And none of the races really have an advantage over the others: Elves are cursed with immortality, Dwarves are greedy and obsessed with treasure, Men are easily tempted and corrupted by the Ring and other evils - and are generally less awesome - and Hobbits are freaking short and don't adventure much. So if I wound up as a good race, none would really have an advantage. However, living in Middle Earth would be awesome in any case, considering it's like Feudal times with less disease and corruption, and more awesomesauce battles, glory, and mythical stuffs. Wow, that was long.

1. The Star Wars Universe. No planet specifically - I'd probably travel across the galaxy doing Star Wars stuff. I likely wouldn't be Force adept (but would love it if I were), and in that case I could still be some badass scoundrel shooting first like Han Solo or something. Aw yiss.

1. Hoenn, in the Pokemon Universe (Hoenn's just my favorite, but no Mewtwo... :( ). I'm surprised myself that I put this so high, but it does tie with Star Wars. The major advantage to living in the Pokemon Universe - no one will kill you, as long as you have Pokemon by your side. And the majority of other people in the Pokemon Universe - especially most of the bad guys - are complete idiots. So I'd be pretty safe, and could battle freaking awesome Pokemon.

I spent way too much time on this post...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom