• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Your First Reaction when Beginning Your Stone Tower Climb

T

TriLinx64

I was like: Walks in all confidant, looks up... Game winners.com

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
It looked quite confusing at first, but I just looked at the small picture, the general area I was in, took it bit by bit, and eventually made i to the top. And I thought that it wasn't so bad after all, little did I know the challenge that awaited me.

D

Demon Link

Well the game was easier before that part.This is the first time I looked at a walkthrough. I thought I had to step on all the switches on that level. I was WRONG. Good thing that this site has an amazing walkthrough.

I honestly just stopped playing and didn't get back to playing it a week later.

I got back to playing it because I just went through the whole game and wasn't going to stop when I was almost done.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
It was a bit confused at first about how complex it looked and also creeped out by the Redeads/Gibidos chanting as part of the BGM

Deku man

Just another nobody......
I was actually with my friend when I did that:
Me: THIS GAME IS SO AWESOME! I JUST LIKE, SAVED SOME GUY WITH A SONG AND GOT A MASK!
Friend: Whats that there?
Me: Oh yeah, I have to go there. *walks in*.....*sighs*...It looks like only real men can do this. Just a warning: it appears as though I might cry later. *gets hit by first boulder* Crap. *hit again* Crap. *Hit again* CRAP! *AGAIN I WAS HIT* Screw this, I'm going to bed. XD

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Well for me it wasn't the best part in the game. I mean the climb confused me at times. But once I found the owl stone I was all set.

Well, my first reaction was probably something along the lines of "This song is amazing, doo doo dooooo DO DO DO DOO DOO DOOOOO DOO!"

I made it through the tower itself fine, but since I was pretty young and sucked at games back then, I gave up on the Temple almost immediately. I had to use a guide all the way through Great Bay Temple, but I had actually assumed that was only because it was an especially complicated dungeon (you know, being the game's water dungeon; they're always more complicated and confusing), and I thought I'd have an easier time with Stone Tower Temple. But no, it was quite appropriate as the final dungeon; it was by far the hardest, longest, and most confounding dungeon of the game.

Ever since, I've regarded Stone Tower and its temple as one of the more intriguing areas of the entire game and series.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
I was relieved to finally get to the actual temple. I walked in, got the first chest, saw the chest on the roof, and reilized how complex it was going to be. 'Groan, I'm going to play Ocarina.'

Last edited:

David

But you called me here...
Axle, why do you and I feel the same way with some of these threads?

I honestly watched the intro scene with little interest in it's composition. I instead focused on the more exciting aspect, the music. The Stone Tower Temple has one of the greatest themes in all Zeldadom. Its pretty complicated and deep. And it's a Zelda song, so what's not to like about it?

I started the temple with excitement, and enjoyed every minute of the long, complicated, amazing temple.

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
well i was like
"YEA STONE TOWER!!!!FINALLY!!!!"*walks in*looks up*"Woza...thats a long way up..."*listens to music insted of climbing it, because im too lazy to try,and did not feel like doing anything at the moment*"Hummmmhummm...wait....is that what i think it is...?????....do i hear...REDEADS?!??!?!?!?!o_O"*looks up and everywhere, but cant find them*"OH SHOOT THER GONNA FALL FROM THE SKY!!!!OHH SHOOT IM GETTIN OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!'OoO'"
cuz thoes things scare the crap otta me. V_V ...but i do love ikana....second best place in zelda....is ikana canyon.(cuz we all know the BEST place is hyrule!!!!wether its covered with water, or filled with twilight!!!!!:) )

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
After struggling endlessly to get the mirror shield and elegy of emptyness, I couldn't believe there was still more I had to do. I walked in the supposed room where the stone tower was. I looked up and was like "You have got to be freaking kidding me. Well... this looks like as good a spot as any to save."

After returning to this point I began climbing, however, this was my first Zelda game so I wasn't exactly the best at solving puzzles. It took me a good while to figure out the puzzles. It is because of this that I began despising the music the Stone Tower came with. That endless jingle daunting me. Not to mention hearing redeads in the distance and always being scared of them. Yeah, the climb of the Stone Tower is one of my unpleasant Zelda memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom