• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your favourite musical performance

Roger Rad

The Fabulous One
I think we all know the performances made by Lindsey Stirling and Taylor Davis, but I was wondering if there are any more memorable performances. I think I know a few and will post some later on.

Search up the accordion cover of OoT's title theme on YouTube. I don't remember the guy's name, just that he had an awesome moustache and that it arguably sounded better than the original somehow!

Zelda Informer posted a video of some guy playing the Zelda 2 dungeon theme on electric guitar. Really talented guy and the instrument fits the tune - very late 70s/early 80s long haired rock.

Symphony of the Goddesses at Copley Symphony Hall in San Diego!

You were there during Comic Con this year in SD? :D I attended the show as well in cosplay. As usual, Symphony of the Goddesses never fails to deliver. Truly fantastic.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I have the 25th anniversary CD of Symphony of the Goddess from the Skyward Sword release and I love to listen to that in the car. Would love love love to go and see them live!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom