• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favourite Anime?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Fate/Zero and UBW combined pretty much quashes any opposition.

And then there's Heaven's Feel next year.

Last edited:
Claymore
Full Metal Alchemist
Ao No Exorcist
Fate/Zero
Gundam 00
Re: Zero
Durarara!
and... super oldie: Rose of Versailles and Captain Harlock

To anyone who watches the Phoenix Wright anime, is it as good as the games? If it is, I would imagine it would be my favorite. For now, though, mine has to be FLCL.

Last edited:

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
So I was really into anime when I was in middle school, but I haven't watched much since. I would watch what I had access to at the time - Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Dragonball Z, Voltron, Sailor Moon, Digimon, Zoids: Chaotic Century - but I'd like to start getting into again.

I'm wondering if anyone could recommend great anime for 'adults' I guess? Some of the series I've revisited as an adult are really repetitive - like exactly the same thing episode after episode.

Right now I'm watching Sword Art Online, and I am obsessed. Really loving it. Any other suggestions though?

Last edited:
I'm pretty choosy about which animes I will watch all the way through. My favorites are pretty much limited to Last Exile and Scrapped Princess, although there are a few honorable mentions like Kino no Tabi and Full Metal Alchemist.

Right now I am watching Log Horizon and it's quite good so far.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I've tried several and I've only really been engaged by a couple: Trigun and Gun Grave. Figures they're both westernized and from Nightow. Death Note was also alright.

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
I'm kinda pissed that Full Metal Alchemist isn't on Netflix anymore. I had started watching it a few months ago and I wanted to go back to it because I finished the first arc of Sword Art Online and wasn't loving the second one with the fairy game all that much but it's not there anymore!

I settled on Ouran High School Host Club and I didn't think I'd like it but it's actually really funny.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom