• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Zelda Sword

What is your favorite sword

• Wooden Sword

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Magical Sword

• Biggoron Sword

• Kokiri Sword

• Master Sword

• Light Master Sword

• Gilded Sword

• Double Helix Blade

• Ordon Sword

• Great Fairy Sword

• Giants Knife (Yeah I went there)

• Total voters

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
Mine have to be Biggoron Sword. Yes I know you can't use your shield with it on OoT but it is stronger than the Master Sword and for me it was easier for me to use when fighting.

B

BloodWulfNate

How.... How could you not include the Razor Sword?
Its the best Sword EVA.
Not to mention the coolest. xD

?

:-)

Biggoron sword for me. Becuase of it, I could take down bosses in record time without needing my shield!! The only bad part about is you have to do the trading sequence in order for the sword to last :P

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I like all the swords in MM, too bad you can only get stuck with one at the end(Guilded Sword) but I love the Razor Sword(3 hits and its gone, wow, uhorrible Nintendo), the Great Fairy Sword(which stupidly it's a C-item) and the Fierce Deity sword.

I also like the good ol' Master Sword(especially the Wind Waker design) and Giant's knife.

Oh and wheres the love for Spirit Tracks? The Lokomo Sword has got to be the most bad-as* designed of all the swords in TLoZ!

I voted for the Biggoron's sword because 1 it is double the size of link and 2 it does twice as much damage as the master sword. this sword made ganon easier in Ocarina of Time and definitely made dark link look like a joke.

my second favorite sword would be the double helix sword, Why? because it shoots streams of energy (but cannot kill a Big octo).

Looks like another 4 swords are missing..we got the:
White sword
the razor sword
the phantom sword
the lokomo sword.
out of those four i choose the phantom sword because it is beastly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom