• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Zelda Game

What is your favorite Legend of Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• The Wind Waker

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Spirit Tracks

• Oracle of Seasons

• Adventure of Link

• Phantom Hourglass

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGleeok64

For the Greater Good.
Not that I care but you seem to have forgotten Adventure of Link. I'm sure there 'might' be some person who lives under a rock and has only played AoL and likes it or just some normal day-dwelling person like you or me (or a vampire) who goes on ZD and for some reason likes AoL. I liked it 'cause it was a side-scroller, but thats about it.

I chose OoA/OoS because of the continuation. Though I liked OoS more because of the ability to control the season (effectively giving you 4 overworlds instead of 2 like in OoA)~SuperGleeok64

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
My favorite Zelda that I've played is Spirit Tracks. It had a great story, amazing atmosphere, sweet gameplay and FANTASTIC music !!!!!!! I think the only downfall was the Tower of Spirits, but thats still an improvement over the temple of the ocean king in PH. And for the people that said the train was too modern, it fits the atmoshere of the game very good ! And thats the important thing !

Sorry, but I can't take it anymore that most people underestimate this game. I think that one day, PH and ST will be as estimated as MM now is.

Check my video about my top 10 video games (that I've played) out here (it are mostly Zelda games)

M

Majora Deity

My All time favorite Zelda is Majoras Mask.
The Dark Story is Great.
The Dungeons were all fun to play
Majora is one of my fav. Zelda Characters :)
The music in this game was so plain amazing.
Items Were fun to use (The Ice Arrows being my favorite)
And Last the Mini/Big Boss Battles were all so badass because you could always Replay them over and over.
MM=BEST ZELDA GAME EVER!!

C

cobemon

i noticed phantom hourglass or any four swords isnt in there... didnt really like either, but meh.

OoT: revolutionary game of zelda. 3d, targeting, story, items, gameplay, etc.
TP: modern version of OoT.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Link's Awakening.

My first Zelda game and the game that got me into the franchise. It has an emotional story, and a somewhat psychological twist that makes you think, do you want to really end the game? or Do you want to live forever in this land. And adding the fact that you have made good friends with Marin there.

Zorato

"Frocobo says die!"
Not that I care but you seem to have forgotten Adventure of Link. I'm sure there 'might' be some person who lives under a rock and has only played AoL and likes it or just some normal day-dwelling person like you or me (or a vampire) who goes on ZD and for some reason likes AoL. I liked it 'cause it was a side-scroller, but thats about it.

I chose OoA/OoS because of the continuation. Though I liked OoS more because of the ability to control the season (effectively giving you 4 overworlds instead of 2 like in OoA)~SuperGleeok64

Really? You are dissing AoL, but saying you like Oracle Games the best. AoL was a great game and most people didn't like it cause it was hard. People like the game. You might wanna not diss a Zelda game on Zelda dungeon.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

You didn't put The Adventure of Link on the poll. :'(

But it's all good, since that's not my favorite. I actually really liked Link's Awakening, in a large part for its story. Maybe this is ironic for me to say, me being the timeline fanatic that I am and this being a side-story, but I think it was one of the most deep and meaningful stories in the series, perhaps in part because it was, in fact, a side-story. It's a lot more than you'd expect from your typical Game Boy game. I also felt that the overworld and dungeons were quite solidly designed. There's something in the simplicity of the game's engine that draws me to it. It didn't need its own gimmick to make it attractive to players like the rest of the series because its gimmick was the portable nature of it (although now most Zelda games have been made portable, but whatever xP).

I would have to say my sentimental favorite is A link to the Past. So many good memories with friends trying to figure that game out. Passing the controller back and forther when things got difficult for one person to get through (who says LOZ are not 2 player games)

I picked Twilight Princess however. Its ease and epicness one me over. Let me explain the ease part. AS a nearly 30 year old adult with a full time job, wife and child, video games often have to take a back seat. So playuing for an hour a day as apposed to in my youth (5-6 hours a day) I just dont have the time to figure out all the puzzles, restart after I die, do it again or just wander around aimlessly. I would love to but I dont have the time to do that and still get emersed in the game 1-2 hours at a time. Sometimes I found myself getting up extra early in the morning just to get through a dungeon.

My favorite would have to have some kind of combination of Twilight Princess and the Wind Waker. which is what im hoping for from Skyward Sword. So Im expecting that to be my favorite based on what ive seen so far.

D

Dendrok

I have to say Wind Waker, I like the boat idea, great dungeons, and plus the graphics are good to.

A

alexed2

Ocarina of time, it's just a exceptional game and it revolutionized the franchise and industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom