• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Dessert?

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Chocolate ice cream, definitely. In fact, that might even be the only kind of dessert that I enjoy. Yep, I'm boring.
-_-.gif

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
I have a hard time with anything with frosting on it. But what I do love is chocolate. Anything with chocolate. *.* I absolutely love chocolate mousse. <3

masterSword2

Smile!
I've always really enjoyed root beer floats. I love root beer and I love vanilla ice cream. combining them is heaven:)

Haley_Oyo

Winner of Dundies
Tastykakes ohmigawd, they surpass everything I have ever tasted before and it's safe to say I am addicted to them.

octorok74

TETTAC
My favorite dessert is something called Death by Chocolate. You can find a recipe for it online, but I'm probably also going to post it in the ZD Cafe. In a close second is my Grandmaother's crustless pumpkin pie.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
Cheesecake, its that simple. Now I'll go crazy about it. CHEESECAKE!!!!!!! I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!! WOOHOO FOR CHEESECAKE!!!!!

Lord_Cathaseigh

Like a sir.
O-O. Um um um um um....

Cherry or coffee cheesecake. Also dark chocolate cake with raspberry filling (for birthdays.) So many desserts, so little time. XD

EDIT: Best thread evah. This thread is the cure for geriatrics the world over. +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom