• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Your Favorite Boss in The Wind Waker

whats your favorite boss in Wind Waker

• Gohma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kalle Demos

• Gohdan

• Helmaroc King

• Jahalla

• Molgera

• Puppet Ganon

• Ganondorf

• Total voters
T

Twillight Queen

Hello im new here and i enjoyed wind waker and i want to know,whats your favorite boss to fight?i liked fighting Helmaroc king if you like to explain why its your favorite,please post.I have allowed people to choose more bosses incase thay have more or 2 favorites

I believe there's already a thread like this in this section; it's called the "World of Zelda". If anything, this thread might be moved there and/or merged with an already existing one. By the way, Ganondorf is my favorite; I loved the change in his fighting style. :yes:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I believe there's already a thread like this in this section; it's called the "World of Zelda". If anything, this thread might be moved there and/or merged with an already existing one. By the way, Ganondorf is my favorite; I loved the change in his fighting style. :yes:

Dude, you need to bring that up to the mods, not just say it and do nothing about it. Xinnamin has been driven crazy by people doing this.

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
My two favorite bosses are Molgera and the Helmaroc King. I'm a sucker for Zelda Music :P These are my two favorite pieces of boss music, (well, I think) and they were also awesome bosses to play.

pizzavato

B*RS
I have 2 favs
molgera cuz he is fun to fight and is just plain awesome.
and gohma since she proved to be a huge challenge in my childhood (I fought her once when I was 4-5, I forgot about valoos tail hanging in the ceiling, but I was good enough to pass the dungeon *not counting gohma*)

Molgera, I liked the look, the battle, and the music. I love big worm enemies like Twinmold and whatnot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom