• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Your Fastest Time

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I feel pathetic reading everyone's scores. XD My only record is 48 hours. I have heard that TP has at least 40 hours of gameplay, so how do people cut it down to 10?

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Mine is about 30 hours. Every time I play I end up coming close to a 100% run, even if I didn't intend to do that starting out. There are just sometimes a handful of poes I can't motivate myself to find. I also horse around a lot in various places of the game so that I can spot little details. I keep meaning to try a speed run sometime. My guess is I'd shave off quite a bit of time because I know the game fairly well...maybe not well enough to know which parts are skippable, though.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
well, mine would've been around 17 hours, but me and my friend were alternating, and he took 20 minutes to get through the 1st room of the Goron Mines (don't make fun of him), so now it's about 22 hours.

T

TheBluerayX

First Run- 33 Hours
First Complete Run - 49 Hours
Fastest Run- 13 Hours
Fastest Complete Run- 20 Hours

L

Lynk

My fastest time is 3:56. Single Segment

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
The very first time I played....about 70 hours. Whew!! >.<

Each time I play it goes down from there. I get better at the dungeons, and where to go in general. It doesn't take me as long to do things/figure things out each time I play.

So the fastest for me so far I think is about 23 hours. I've played through.....4 times, maybe? Around that. :nod:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom