• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Bucket List

Nicole

luke is my wife
I'd personally like to do a lot of things before my life is over...

-Go camping for an extended period of time. Or live in cabin in Alaska for a while. I'd like to see the Northern lights, and see grizzlies and gray wolves that aren't locked up in cages at a zoo.
-Go scubadiving in the Austrailian coral reefs.
-Visit the places I've always wanted to go: Italy, Ireland, Austrailia, Haiwaii, and the Carribean islands, for example.
-Win a basketball championship.
-Go to the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown if/when Andy Pettitte is inducted into it.
-Raise purebred German shepherd puppies.
-Visit Yankee Stadium and Memorial Park.
-Be well-liked by people; Not because I want to be popular, but because I want people to think of me as someone they can count on and trust. And....
-Most importantly, work up the nerve to tell someone very special to me that I love them.

All of these seem so superficial, except for the last two. If I had, say, 24 hours to live, I would make that last item the first thing I would do....

MrLuigi

Theorist
I plan to paint my skin green and dye my hair red and change my name to Ganondorf and fight Tay Zonday on top of Mount Rushmore in a fistfight to the death (me winning) and nuke Justin Bieber. I also plan to become Captain Falcon and EXCEL in F-ZERO. Then I want to take on Chuck Norris (and win) after I shave off his beard I'll glue it to my fist and I will be the most amazing person to ever get their groove on.

And you're an idiot if you think I'm joking.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I want to meet Chuck Norris. If that happened, i would be fully content with my life.
Now, in all seriousness, I would like to have meant something. To my friends, if not to a larger group of people.
I would like to have done something remotely important that affected someone other than a friend or a family member.
And most importantly, I would like to be remembered bl at least the people I know and love.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I'm not exactly sure what I want to do since I'm 11, but my goals currantly are:

-have a family
-go skydiving/hangliding
-become an inventor
-go to a convention of any kind
-learn how to draw
-climb Mt. Everest
-meet Chuck Norris and/or Bill Gates
-learn to sprite (my current proficiancy:kokiri sword.pngbomerang.png)
-write a lengthy fanfic/book
-go bungee jumping
-explode
-get proficiant with guns
-get a good job and possibly start a company as an inventor

And some that aren't that likely to happen:

-beat EVERY Zelda game
-become a millionare
-get SUPER buff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom