• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Young or Old Link

What you would like to see more of:

• Young Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Old Link

• Cant chose

• Both

• Total voters
Hard to choose I like both equally. I will say though I'd like to maybe see another Zelda game where we have both. Except this time he doesn't go back and fourth through time instead he just goes into his adulthood. That would be interesting.

Both of them obviously have their place. However, the games I enjoy most nowadays (and like many of you, my interests are constantly changing) involve an adult Link. But choosing only one would be impossible. They both fit perfectly in the environments they're put.

both r awesome in there own ways but older likk has the power to carry all theses items in his pockets and can carry the master sword

Young Link because it makes the adventure seem more insurmountable and therefore more epic.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Personally I believe that it depends on the game. In every Zelda game the world is designed for the age of Link. You can't see Young Link doin' all that fangled-hoowassit that Link does in TP! And you can't have Link doin' childish things like picking up farting pigs, or playin' hide n' seek with pre-schoolers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom