• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

You Know What Would Be Really Cool?

I'm really hoping that nintendo puts a detachable camera into Skyward Sword. You know, so you can replay gameplay at different angles. So whenever you do something particularly awesome in the game, you can record it and show it off to all your friends. It would be sort of like theatre mode in the last two halo games.

What do you guys think?

I know the wii doesn't have the same processing power as a 360, but why wouldn't it work?

Yeahhh, I don't know much about technology -_____-

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I'm kind of iffy on this. While it was great in SSBB, I'm not sure Zelda games are the best type for this kind of feature. While there may be certain parts of the game in which this would be cool, I'm not sure if there's really enough to make this feature worthwhile.

dadude1200

hero of...uh... somthing.
yeah, if it was used properly this could potentaialy be awesome! (recording the finishing strike on bosses??!?)

There wasn't a free camera in TP.

Who said there was? I just mean if you want to record it just use a loose digital camera, or use an ingame record function if it would be added, since I don't see the point in adding in adding a camera. A SSBB like function would be good enough although it would not really fit into the gameplay.

David

But you called me here...
It might be a nice idea, but I don't think that it would work on the Wii. In WW, the Game Cube had another control stick that could change how the camera worked. The Wii has only one control stick. It also lacks a set of buttons, like the N64, that would allow it to happen. Looking at TP's engine, I don't think that Nintendo would make a detachable camera for SS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom