• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask You Know What I Like About the Bombers Gang?

you know what I like about the bombers gang in North Clock Town? They're a kind club, yet there jerks at the same time!The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask (U) snap0003.jpg

Salem

SICK
What I like about them is because they give you a notebook that marks important characters in your game, and tell you about their schedule in order to plan what to do in the day better, instead of just remembering or noting them down for real.

I always wondered what would happen if you forgot the code to get to the observatory. I have had the same file since the game came out and have never forgotten it. Do they just retell you? Also is every code the same? Mine is 51234.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I always wondered what would happen if you forgot the code to get to the observatory. I have had the same file since the game came out and have never forgotten it. Do they just retell you? Also is every code the same? Mine is 51234.

The code is indeed different every time. You can get the code by playing hide & seek again. If you have the Bomber's Notebook, by either succeeding hide & seek as a Hylian or exiting the hideout also as a Hylian, it will be written down there.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
The Bombers were ok I guess.

Nothing really much to say here, I didn't hate them nor did I particularly like them. This was because they were very quickly introduced and then gone for the entirety of the game.

Night Owl

~Momentai
It would've been nice for the bombers to have had more importance in the grand scheme of things. Perhaps they should've been giving missions to Link to complete on his quest, instead of just aiding him as a scrub. ;)

I do love the notebook, it helps you keep track of who you've already helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom