• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Yoshi's Woolly World Hype

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
Alright. So I LOVE Yoshi's island for the SNES, when I was a kid and my father and I went the the movie store I always HAD to rent Yoshi's island. Even to this day I play it. Fantastic game.
So now Yoshi's Woolly World is coming out and if you watch the trailer it looks exactly like a new addition to the series. However, I haven't seen anyone excited for this game at all and I'm rather confused about it.

So who out there is also excited for this game?

I've watched a few lets play Woolly World videos. Overall I think if you loved Yoshi's Island for SNES, you'll love this game. I will say I think the aesthetics and music are better in the SNES game, but this WiiU game is not all that bad either. I am not buying it as I'm not a huge Yoshi fan. But I would say all Yoshi fans should get Woolly World.

It's already out in the EU and Australia. The US has a little wait for it if I remember correctly. I would seriously consider the game if I was you as you seem to be a Yoshi fan.

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
the8thark, no worries I will be getting it. I just feel as no one else will be or is as excited as I am. It slightly depressing because it looks like a great game and they even added the 2 player option to it which looks real fun but no one else is on this train of mine.

Me!

It looks more akin to Yoshi's Story than Yoshi's Island. I loved both games but Island was better. Still, looks like a great game. As I haven't bought a Wii U yet since it lacks a Zelda title, and most of the games I'm interested in can be bought on the much cheaper 3ds, I won't be buying it outright but when I evetually do get a Wii U (probably after the price drop caused by the release of the NX) I'll definitely get this game. Nintendo has not used Yoshi to his full potential, getting only a few major games of his own and rarely appearing in Mario games, so I'm excited to see this game.

Mange

Bitte benutzen Sie Google Übersetzer
Uuuhm, it's already out here in Europe and I have always been on hype train but since E3...Nintendo is destroyed for me xD
So I'm not interested in buying it.

I don't see myself being hyped for this game when it launches in October in North America. There are so many great games launching later this year, like Fallout 4, Halo 5, Star Wars Battlefront, and Xenoblade Chronicles X. If the game launched here now, at the same time as in Europe, or at least along with Japan in July, it would only have to compete with Arkham Knight in terms of hype. As is, Nintendo is just being greedy to produce more Yarn Yoshi Amiibo for the Amiibo's most successful region. It might backfire on them.

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
markasscop, true I don't really like the word "hype" but it just seemed everyone is ignoring it when it looks like a really good game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom