• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom Yona not in the infirmary.

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me. I did not go to the infirmary to find Yona directly after cleaning the sludge off of the statue. Now I can't find her anywhere. Can anyone e tell me where I find her now?

Thanks!

Is she not in the infirmary now? If you haven't given her the ancient arowana, she can only be by the statue or in the infirmary. Maybe talk to Sidon at Mipha's Court and see what he says?

Is she not in the infirmary now? If you haven't given her the ancient arowana, she can only be by the statue or in the infirmary. Maybe talk to Sidon at Mipha's Court and see what he says?
Thanks for the response. She's not in the infirmary, l completed sludge covered statue, but didn't go to the infirmary right away. Now when I go there she's gone.

I've found one thread where someone said she can be found near where Sidon is cleansing the water, but I haven't been able to find her there either.

I'm about to just stay the whole game from scratch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom