• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-3DS Yes :))))

MW7

OoT Water Temple is a joke and continually astounds me with it's tediousness. It isn't difficult at all imo, it just forces you to backtrack so much to the point where you think you can't possibly have to go back there AGAIN. Even Miyamoto admitted it was a mistake. It was improved upon greatly in Master Quest though.

You never cease to amaze me by having different opinions from me. I do think it's funny that Miyamoto said it haunted him, but all the complaints about it all but ensured that we won't see a dungeon like it again so that makes me sad. I didn't post to argue against you; it's just that I've made a habit out of quoting you recently. I loved the Water Temple's design very much, and it's mostly because of how nonlinear it was. My most recent playthrough was very different from when I first played through the dungeon. I skip several rooms, skip a key, and obtain the keys that I do get in a different order.

I can't say that I had difficulties with the Water Temple in both the N64 and 3DS versions. There have been a couple of times where I forgot where some keys were, but that's it. I have to agree with your friend to some degree. The water Temple is easy, but it's not the easiest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom