• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Microsoft Xbox Potentially Going Third Party?

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I'd be possible, but unlikely. They tried the vague motion of console-ized PCs before with the whole Steam Machine project and that was a dud.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
If I had to make a suggestion for a company with potential to rival Sony and Nintendo in the console market, I’d go with Capcom. They’ve had plenty of experience making hardware in the past seeing how much of a presence they have in arcades, and it’s not like they’re lacking in potential exclusives either. Resident Evil and Street Fighter alone would be system sellers that rival Mario and Zelda.

If I had to make a suggestion for a company with potential to rival Sony and Nintendo in the console market, I’d go with Capcom. They’ve had plenty of experience making hardware in the past seeing how much of a presence they have in arcades, and it’s not like they’re lacking in potential exclusives either. Resident Evil and Street Fighter alone would be system sellers that rival Mario and Zelda.
Also Monster Hunter. It's always been massive in Japan, but it's getting bigger and bigger in the West now too.

Guinea

Basically Tingle
The Nintendo Switch, the Sony Playstation and the Capcom... hmm... the Capcom Arcadia!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom