• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xbox 360 Cloud Explanation

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
So some of the new features in the cloud is the ability to download your profile on any console without a flash drive. The thing is, I've been able to download my profile without a flash drive anyway all the time. The other is that you'll be able to get your game progress anyway. The only thing I've been able to access is different save files on my file share from my hard drive to the cloud. The total progress of the game has been the same. So could someone please explain the reason I've seen no differences between the cloud and before?

The Cloud primarily makes storing files easier though that the backlash is that your files aren't as protected unless you back them up, which you seem to be doing via USB. The update was also definitely setting the stage for Windows 8, which releases later this year, and also is more heavily oriented on cloud storage and features a display scene reminiscent of XBOX Live. I don't think I answered your question too well. :sweat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom