• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

X-Men Origins

My friend and I went to the midnight showing and we were acting like total nerds waving around our plastic Wolverine claws and showing off our totally amazing X-Men T-shirts. It was really enjoyable, but it seemed that they jumped from one scene to the next to much. But other then that, I really like it, and seeing as I'm a huge X-Men fan and all.

(SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE, DON'T READ)
The weird thing was though, for those of the people that waited toward after the credits and watched the scene, what did you see? My friend and I saw Logan drinking and talking to a bartender. But my friend's brother (who went to a different theatre) said that he saw a scene where weapon XI puts his head back on. Hmm......
(SPOILERS END HERE)

Also, how are they going to get Wolverine 2 and Magneto in on the same year? I was on IMDB yesterday and it said that Wolverine 2 and Magneto were planned to both come out in 2011. But then again, this is probably rumors and the dates will likely change.

I really enjoyed this film, I watched it a few weeks ago, I thought it had some great graphics put onto it and one of my favourite films going at the minute.

****SPOILER ALERT FROM HERE ONWARDS, READ AT YOUR OWN WILL****

I do wish though that the Gambit played more of a part in the film but unfortunatly he didn't, He was a great charactert though, Who wouldn't want to be able to makes cards explode on impact of jump around causing shockwaves with a stick :lol:. He also made some of the funniest parts of the film like when Gambit has just got into a fight and tries to start on Wolverine after he see's Sabretooth and walks up behind him *BANG*, Wolverine elbows him in the face.

I liked how it told you how James got his name of Logan. Also I thought it was cool how he didn't start off with Adamantium Claws and started off with Bone ones. It was pretty horrible to look at though.

I also liked the opening credits where they are running through each of the major wars that America were involved in after the point that he ran away from that village. It was probably the coolest opening credits to a fild I have ever seen.

They also made some cool Mutants with that group at the start like the guy that could block bullets with swords, That was cool, Also how he killed those two guys by cutting a bullet in half. I really want to know that how you learn you have an ability like that, Must have been like *Hey shoot at my with this Machine gun and I will see if I can block the bullets with this metal pole* :lol:.

It was funny when the guys towards the end are firing at the Prisoner mutants on the Island then the girl that can turn to diamond runs out with Cyclops behind her and her blows the hell out of the area the gunmen are stood, I was laughing quite hard when that happened.

This has got to be my favourite X-men film out of the 4, The next being the first and then a tie between the second and third.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
We went to see Wolverine a couple days ago. And loved it. Pretty awesome. I've never watched the X-men movies at all, but now I am hooked. Caleb and I will be watching the first one on Tuesday or so :)

K

kukuruza

Film very interesting! I think it is possible to wait for continuation safely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom