• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WWII RP

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
December 7th, 1941. The Japanese have attacked Pearl harbor, leaving 16 ships sunk or damaged, and over 3,500 Americans killed or wounded. The Americans Declare war on Japan, and the Germans declare war on America in response. In Europe, the Germans have control. Things were looking Grim for the rest of Europe until the Americans joined the war effort. Our story follows the French resistance and a few of their allies as they help push back the Germans.

Second_world_war_europe_1941-1942_map_en.png

A young Frenchman is driving a jeep, all of our cast in it. This young Frenchman is Pierre Vidal, leader of a small squad made up of volunteer soldiers from various countries. He is your superior in this but he doesn't really act it. In this war, you're all brothers. Today you're all heading out to try and scout out a nearby German camp and return with intel to prepare an attack in an attempt to push the Germans back. Pierre stays silent as he drives.

@Storm
@DekuNut
@Pendio
@Mido
@Domozilla777

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alfred Jones sits in the passenger's seat, excited for this. This is his first real mission. He knows that is exactly the wrong feeling to have when going into battle, but that doesn't stop him. He's both excited and nervous, but does his best to hide these feelings.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Juan just sits in the Jeep, awaiting word from whever is leading this turkey shoot

Mido

Version 1
Ivan sits in the very back of the jeep, his exhale visible in the colder weather. His eyes look forward, yet look empty. He didn't understand any of this, these first couple of years. Did it really need to be this way? Perhaps it did, but Ivan was tired of fighting, yet nevertheless waits for directions.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Steve meddles with his rifle as they drove. He inserts a high caliber round into the clip. He sighs and has no showing emotion but a grim face. This was his first time facing those who had exiled him and killed many of his friends and family. He would avenge each one ten times over if he could. The Nazis deserved to die. He was likely the only one in the jeep that had seen firsthand the terror of 3rd Reich. While he had resolve, he still had a twinge of fear for what was to come.

Pen

The game is on!
Liam Patricks was sitting by the car window looking out. His head was leaning against the window and he was very tired. He had been up all night last night amputating a very badly injured arm. The whites of his eyes had gone red, but he was unable to fall asleep as he watched the scenery pass by outside.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Juan sharpens his bayonet on the post holding up the tarp on the jeep

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"We will be stopping around 5 miles from ze camp. Zen we will make our way there on foot." Pierre looks into the rearview mirror to see Liam nodding off every now and then. "Doctor, you are looking rather rough zis morning. Would you mind staying in ze vehicle until we return?"

Pen

The game is on!
"I appreciate the thought but I'm afraid I won't be able to fall asleep either way," Liam explains. "However, if you need someone to stay behind and keep guard I'll see to it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom