• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U WWHD- Gettin It?

Are you getting WWHD?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe Some Day

• Undecided

• Total voters

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I own TWW on Dolphin so I won't be getting HD at full price. If, however, I find a substantially lower deal - or get it for free - then yes I will be getting it.

Big Octo

=^)
Not at or near launch. I do not own a Wii U and would rather wait until the price drops for both the game and console. Though, the game does interest me very much, being an HD remake of my favorite game of all time. After I buy a Wii U, it will definitely be on my list of must-have games for the console.

Salem

SICK
I might get. Only to get a feel for how Zelda gameplay feels like with a traditional controller in an HD console, it might be a hint for how Zelda Wii U will be like.

I am. My gamecube copy doesn't work anymore.

Mine doesn't work either. Or, well, it does, but it's barely functioning. It skips a ton and starts freezing at certain points in the game. :( Good enough an excuse to buy TWWHD. Not any time soon though. I'm completely broke and don't own a Wii U at the moment. Plus, I'm waiting on all the first party games to come out before I jump into it.

bunny

birb overlord
I am definitely getting it someday, but at the moment I don't even have a Wii U. Plus, by the time I finally get a Wii U, I'm sure the price will have dropped. I don't mind waiting; I'm not gonna worry about it for now.

I've never played the original version, so I will definitely get it. I probably won't get when it comes out though; but probably will during the holiday season, as I'll be away at school. :(

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Of course I am, even though our Gamecube copy works just fine! This is what happens when they decide to remake my favorite video game of all time, and I don't even own a Wii U yet!

If you aren't getting it, and you don't even own the original, then there is something wrong with you my friend because this is one of the greatest Zelda games ever. Especially this version, because you won't have to wait through sailing as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom