• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW & TP HD, when?

When?

Votes: 3 30.0%

Votes: 2 20.0%

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • why?

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I think we could get them but I think it largely depends on when they will release their next console. If they don't release it this year, maybe they will do ports of WW and TP HD to give one more push for the Switch. If the next console releases this year idk if we'll get the ports.

Buying an entire console is an absurdly more expensive option for a consumer than asking for a port. I never got a Wii U and I'm certainly not going to get one just for a small handful of games. I'd rather they be ported forward. That should be the standard to begin with; keep things in easy access for everything. Also "just play the original" completely misses the point. If I wanted to do that, I would do that. I want to play the remake.

I'm starting to think we won't see them at all. I'm sure Nintendo knows the demand is there, but at this point we're almost guaranteed to just see the ogs in GC NSO or something. Which would be lame.
I'm just saying that if you want to play those Ports in HD right now, better buy a Cheap Wii U because it is not known exactly if one day those Ports will come out on Switch or Switch 2 the 3DS Remakes of OOT and MM are not in Switch either and those Remakes or Ports are worth having

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom