• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler WW: Did You Think That Puppet Ganon Was Hard?

Linkyme

Call me Coco :3
The first form was easy. The second form was even easier. The third form I had difficulty on. The first time i played WW, I died. Now that I've played through a few more times, i've gotten much better and the boss has become easier for me. I prefer the fight with the real Ganondorf, though.

I agree with the general consensus; until the snake form puppet ganon is pretty dang easy.

coincidentally, the cutscene in which Ganon becomes Puppet ganon is my favorite cutscene in the entire Zelda series. i just like seeing his shoulders crack around all creepy-like.

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
For me, it started out easy, but got harder as it went on. Of course, that's natural, but man he was tricky. It took me a long time to beat him. Plus, the first time I fought him, I stupidly neglected not to bring any potions (other than Granny's Soup, which I was saving for Ganon). I'll never make that mistake twice.

A

Azure Kite

The first time I fought Puppet Ganon, I found myself struggling mostly on his third phase, just because it kept moving too fast. I'd always go into a corner and try to aim as best as I could, hoping he wouldn't hit me. It worked, but it took a while. So... I guess, no, he wasn't really hard... he just took some patience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom