• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Writing Community Competition Week 7

Best Entry?

• Raindrop14

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • K4KING

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kybyrian

Please send all entries for next week to Meego. I am only a temporary host for this week's competition.

Next Week's Theme
The Legend of Zelda
Ocarina of Time
-----------------------------------
Entries are due before midnight on the 17th of April.​

For this week, we had a total of two entries. Thanks to those who participated, and for those of you who didn't participate, I encourage you to try to submit an entry for next week's theme! Please enjoy these entries and remember to vote!

Theme: The Legend of Zelda - Enemies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raindrop14

Gannon was sitting in his tower thinking about how he would take the castle.
I could threaten the king by using princess Zelda as a hostage. Or I could scare away the king and princess. Or I could make the people fear the king and want me as king. Or maybe I could kill the king and princess.
He thought hard about which plan he would go through with. Then he made his decision.
I’ll kill the king and princess so that they can’t run away and come back to take the throne from me.
With a grin on his face he went downstairs and presented himself to the king. He knelt down and greeted him. Then he heard a noise by the window, he looked in that direction and saw a little boy peeping through the window. The little boy tuned away and Gannon turned back to the king.
After the king dismissed him, Gannon went to his tower to fetch his sword.
Gannon sheathed his sword and took it downstairs. He went into the kings private quarters where he found the king waiting for him. Gannon approached the king and dismissed the guards. He then slowly pulled out his sword and killed the king. Just then Zelda walked in. She stood there frozen, then she screamed and her bodyguard came. Her bodyguard took princess Zelda away on a horse and Gannon came riding after them.
When Gannon came to the town gate he saw the little boy from the window. He asked the little boy where Zelda was but the little boy pulled out his sword in defense. Gannon laughed. After telling the boy to leave he struck him with a ball of evil power.
From this day forward that boy shall be known as my enemy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
K4KING

The beast of Kakariko

They say there was a beast who plagued Kakariko a long time ago.
The origins of the beast were unknown, so people assumed it was a harmless monster and went on. One night, a child left his toy near the well in the middle of town. He went outside, and never returned. A few days later, the villagers were shocked to see Emerald-like blood near the fountain. They were paralyzed with fear, emerald blood was an unnatural event. Then, a man in a gray cloak, called their attention. He layed a shriveled body near the fountain. One of the villagers shouted in grief, it was the boy who went missing.

The people were panicking, but it went silent when the cloaked man shouted at them to remain silent. He then drew out a satchel filled with red dust and drew a symbol around the well. When he finished, he began chanting a mantra, then suddenly the ground was pounded with an invisible hand. It continued until it pounding and thrashing, until the man grabbed some more red dust and threw it in the air. The monster revealed his form, a one eyed, armless monster. It shrieked and it continued to thrash, but to no avail. The monster got sucked into the well, and was suddenly shot out towards the Kakariko Graveyard. The people were awed to the man's mystic powers, but the man suddenly disappeared...leaving behind his gray cloak, and a mirror.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom