• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Writer Needed for Zelda Fan Film

Anyone interested in helping out on writing a feature length Legend of Zelda fan film?!

About a year ago I started working on a Legend of Zelda movie, and since then the story has went through several different treatments, but never a full and complete draft. I posted in here over the summer looking for a writer, and I've found some help, but I desperately need another writer who can help tie all the threads together from different drafts and treatments. The best qualification a writer for this could have is the ability to write great dialogue. That's where my biggest problem lies. I have most of the story planned out in treatments and even have about 30 pages of a script, but my dialogue is so flat and cheesey.

I will explain more about the story if you are interested! It's kind of complex to try to summarize in one post. You can see all the treatments, drafts, pictures of the cast and locations, and everything I have to offer! Just send me a private message if you're interested and we'll start talking about this. :)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'll be sending you that first bit of the script soon, I just need my laptop to comply to my wishes in transferring stuff! XP And it'd be good to have other writers look it over and do some necessary alterations, because my script isn't quite perfect. X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom