• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Like to See Old Malon and Talon?

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
In TP we all noticed that Malon and Talon weren't the same as in the past games, they looked different and they acted different. Here's my question: Would you like to see the old form of Malon and Talon, working on a ranch again in SS?

I doubt it, as most predictions seem to make Hyule out to be a barren land with nothing but enemies. I agree with you though, I think it would be great to bring back those classic characters.

TNinja

Of the Gorons
Yes, i would love to see their old forms, if there will be a ranch in SS. I'm not really sure if there will be a ranch in Skyloft, or if there will even be civilization in Hyrule

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Malon and Talon were not in TP, they were Malo and Talo, two completely different people.

So far they've appeared in OoT, OoS, FSA, and TMC so they probably will appear again. By old Malon and Talon do you mean them from OoT? Malon in that game was about the same age as Link so she wouldn't be born yet since SS will most likely be just before the foundation of Hyrule.

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
I'm pretty sure that the similarity between Malo and Malon and Talo and Talon meant something, its nintendo, they probably just didn't want to use the exact same names again.

Nah, they just reuse names and parts of names.
Like Malo, and Malon? How do they relate? A creepy entrepreneur toddler boy compared to a farm girl? No, no connection.
They had Fado in TP who was nothing like Fado in OoT. Not the same personality or race or anything.

Sometimes they bring back the same characters but as different people, such as Beetle in WW and in ST, as well as Tingle etc. It'd be cool if they did that again for Malon and Talon.

Hanyou

didn't build that
I wouldn't mind seeing them again in their old forms. They were funny and charming characters. However, I think they were at their best in OoT and without the time aspect they would not be as memorable because their characters wouldn't have developed as much.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I would like to see lon lon ranch but i doubt malon and talon will be in this game, it seems to be placed quite a long time before oot so I wouldn't think they would be brought back for SS however I could be wrong... tingle is seemingly immortal so i shouldn't rule out the possibility that nintendo could reuse those characters, but to me it seems unlikely at this point. Maybe my opinion will change when i get to see some of the other characters in the game. can't wait for that trailer =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom