• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Eat Fallen Food?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Here's a case example for you guys. I just dropped a sausage out of the pan. It rolled on the floor and under the dishwasher. So I picked it up and threw it in the trash can. My mom, seeing all this, plucked it out of the trash can and ate it like that.

You cannot tell me that's not repulsive. I wanna vomit.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Here's a case example for you guys. I just dropped a sausage out of the pan. It rolled on the floor and under the dishwasher. So I picked it up and threw it in the trash can. My mom, seeing all this, plucked it out of the trash can and ate it like that.

If it goes under anything, then it's trash. If it just falls on the floor, it's fair game.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion

Wait, what?! She ate it out of the trash?

It's one thing to pick something up and eat it off the floor, but picking it out of the trash? What???

And also, if it rolls under the counter, then it's trash. There's dust bunnies down there.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff

That is just wrong...

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
There ain't no carpet here. And the floors are squeaky clean thanks to the domestic helper. If it ain't sticky food
say its papadum or paratha, I'll follow five second rule if it's anything greasy then I don't (only in house)

But I don't blame those who do tbh, everyone has their own standards. For example my uncle's friend was a refugee from Srilankan civil war and he hates to waste food. So when I first saw him eat the food his kid
dropped, I was shocked. But later on understood why.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Related anecdote: I came home from work with an Arby's bag that my lunch had come in. In this bag was a container of curly fries that I didn't finish. I put the bag in the trash, then my brother told me later he had finished my fries. I was grossed out at first, but then I decided it wasn't any different from if the bag had been on the counter, the fries weren't really contaminated. Thoughts?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Related anecdote: I came home from work with an Arby's bag that my lunch had come in. In this bag was a container of curly fries that I didn't finish. I put the bag in the trash, then my brother told me later he had finished my fries. I was grossed out at first, but then I decided it wasn't any different from if the bag had been on the counter, the fries weren't really contaminated. Thoughts?
Sounds the same as this video to me. v

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I generally don't eat food that has hit the floor regardless of time, but sometimes I'm desperate enough to.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
depends on the food and the floor. I'm generally not grossed out by stuff but if its visibly dirty i'm not going to eat it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom