• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would you date zelda?

DLC

Soul Drummer.
Yes, If i didn't have my girlfriend. She is pretty, smart and nice, also, I'd get my posse to kill ganon ( no joke a posse of 12 yr olds with bows and airsoft and bb guns and paintball guns) so he wouldn't capture her.

Sure, but we'd be at odds in the wisdom department. It would probably be a match made in Hel...I mean Dark World(?). :/

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
Absafrigginlutely! Zelda's awesome. How many chicks in other games do you know of that can shatter a sword where no one else can? None. How many have a piece of the Triforce? None. There's many other reasons, but let's just leave it at that for now.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
If I was a Lesbian, then sure, why not? Since I'm not, I'd like her as a best friend. Maybe the only girl who I tell all my secrets to, since she's smart enough to know I can kick her into next week if she spills.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
YES! A hot, sensitive, nice and caring girl who can help me when I'm feeling down and I can help when she needs it. I would always watch her so Ganondorf, Vaati, etc would not kidnap her. If we broke up and I was angry, though, I may lt loos the secret way into the castle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom