• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would These Be Cool Features in The Up-coming L.O.Z Movie?

• no, we'll see the mainstay ones and possibly rito or kokiri, but I doubt we'll see any more than that
  • maybe
  • I'm leaning on no but those games are the most popular so I shouldn't be surprised
  • no
  • maybe
  • no? at least not how you're thinking of
  • ...no
Im getting the feeling your kids want you to have a bit more of an Imagination...

Attachments

• imagination.png
    imagination.png
    247.5 KB · Views: 1
you could've specified the zonite mines, there are plenty of mines in the series

I don't see how waving your ideas means I'm lacking imagination
...im mentioning Black market Zonai and Shekia tech and your asking what mines? 2 + 2?
i shouldnt have to differentiate your left and right socks for a matching pair...

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
I mean everything that @Lambsquirt has been saying in his threads sound pretty plausible. I cant really find any holes in it. To tell you the truth, it is a pretty darn solid attempt to patch up the lore in the games. Of course, Nintendo will do whatever they want to, so some of may not happen. Then again, nothing has been released about the movie yet, so the movie theories are just wishful thinking.

100 % on the Nintendo Projection, and thanks bro! its been a bloody long haul with amendments.
just wait until people start realizing the "6 Master Sword Paradox" after the "OOT" split. lolol.
thanks again OG from Dr Mizumi and myself. :)

Original post Source

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom