• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Zelda Combo

K

Kotake

I would have to say OoT to TP. Most gameplay is similar, but choosing items is VERY different. I don't know how many times I pressed start and tried to equip and item rather than just 'up' on the D-pad on TP. So much wasted time. The inverse is true as well.

Ikana

Trollkastel
I have to go to OOT to WW.It takes me forever to get used to the controls.OOT to TP is bad for me too its hard getting used to that.

I would have to say OoT to TP. Most gameplay is similar, but choosing items is VERY different. I don't know how many times I pressed start and tried to equip and item rather than just 'up' on the D-pad on TP. So much wasted time. The inverse is true as well.
Oh God, I forgot about that! Yeah, you might be right there. That was pretty bad. I really didn't like having that switched up on me and having to spend so much time getting used to it. >.<

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I think Majora's Mask and Phantom Hourglass are the worst because the storyline is a bit boring after a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom