• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Fitting Music in Zelda

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
We all have those moments where we realize that whatever enemy or dungeon we're in has that music that just doesn't make sense to the envoronment, or energy of the enemy.

Was there ever a theme (Be it a boss theme, dungeon theme, overworld theme, or any other real theme) that just didn't make sense considering the circumstances?

Temple of Time dungeon in TP.

I mean, i know its all about time and the dungeon is a little clockworky and the music sounds a little bit like its ticking but it just never felt right to me. It should have been more like the actual temple of time.

It makes the dungeon feel so disconnected from the actual location you find it in and i just dont think it works at all.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Skyward Sword: Stalfos miniboss battle - It sounds like a bloody waltz when you are fighting. Like you should be dancing with it not that it is a dangerous enemy that needs to be killed.

Skyward Sword: Demise's Intro - It is exactly the same as Batreaux's intro who is a comical character. It is completely inappropriate and not fitting for the being which is supposed to be able to bring about the Apocalypse.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
Temple of Time dungeon in TP.

I mean, i know its all about time and the dungeon is a little clockworky and the music sounds a little bit like its ticking but it just never felt right to me. It should have been more like the actual temple of time.

It makes the dungeon feel so disconnected from the actual location you find it in and i just dont think it works at all.

I know this is an old thread, but I'm playing TP HD right now- just beat that temple over the weekend and I was thinking the same thing while playing.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
Ya be honest Nintendo put the music in all the right spots but if I were to changed one song it would be the lost woods in Twilight princess when you getting the master sword.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The remixed Fire Temple music in Ocarina of Time. In the original version, the Muslim chants made it actually feel like an ancient Temple, and it fit the Fire Temple extremely well, giving the temple a somewhat eerie vibe. When it was removed in later versions, it felt dull, and just made the dungeon a lot less enjoyable. It's amazing what a little change in the music can do to completely change the experience.

Ninja

Well well well
Another vote goes to the Temple of Time in TP. It sounds like a fan made dubstep remix of something instead of actual temple music.

Daruks Theme, for me feels out of place. He's a big, strong, yet goofy character and his theme song starts off extravagant but ends up being just another depressing piano song.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
Another vote goes to the Temple of Time in TP. It sounds like a fan made dubstep remix of something instead of actual temple music.

Daruks Theme, for me feels out of place. He's a big, strong, yet goofy character and his theme song starts off extravagant but ends up being just another depressing piano song.
YESSS! perfect description for that Temple of Time music :crylaugh:

Lakebed Temple, Snowpeak and Snowhead have obnoxious music. Would it kill Nintendo to have created a moody or ethereal water and winter theme? Temple of Droplets and Ancient Cistern got it right.

Deepwood Shrine and Skyview don't exactly scream forest temple to me. Neither does TP's forest temple, which is more along the lines of Jungle Temple which we haven't had any of yet I don't think. But I like TP's forest temple theme none-the-less.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Molgera's theme. This doesn't even remotely sound like a boss theme. It sounds like music pulled from a scrapped Lost Woods segment that involved chasing the Skull Kid that they didn't know what to do with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom