• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Working On Two Projects

Zelda has inspired me for the past month, and I have dedicated my time into my Zelda website and Zelda projects. I would love to announce two projects that is ongoing, at the moment. I have started with the "Big" project to see if it was possible with the knowledge I have. I then stopped the "Big" project, for it consumed too much time desisting my continuation of the first-started project. I will list the projects below, to give you all an understanding of what each is.

• Majora's Mask HD Texture Pack: I have been working on a Majora's Mask HD Texture, for the Majora's Mask game. I have posted my updates/progress on Emutalk.net; you can find it here: Majora's Mask HD Texture Pack Progress.
  • Majora's Mask - PC Remastered: This is something that will take a LONG time, due to independence. However; I am open for anybody's will of joining the team, thus making the production faster. Funding will be provided IF the game makes any sort of revenue. At the moment, the game is being created for the sake of Zelda memories and enjoyment. I have made progress with the game. I have been learning UDK and 3DS Max, and YES, the game will be using the Unreal Engine. The point of the project is to bring back Majora's Mask with cinematic feel of which brings the adrenaline of adventure. This project will continue after finishing the texture pack. This has been decided for one reason; I could use the textures for the game, saving me loads of time. There has been some screenshots, showing progress of the remake on the Emutalk post.

I will be sure to keep you all updated on this site with screenshots, and as well as Emutalk. Downloads will be available on my website, however: NintendoZelda.com
Enjoy and the BETA release of Majora's Mask HD Texture Pack is available for download. As I said, the downloads are at my site.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom