• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Words/Phrases That Make You Cringe

Dan

Any phrase loaded with the word cheeky. I don't mind the word cheeky but when people usually the ****ing British because being a tiny bit naughty here is regarded as hardcore anyway it usually goes like this. "Just had a very cheeky meal" "Just got a cheeky deal on balls3d" "I've got a very cheeky video out today". I'm just like "NO shut the **** up, there's nothing remotely cheeky about your ****ing meal of fish and chips you pathetic pile of atoms" i want to throw them in a river. Also when people cheeky all I can think of is a room full of clowns with there butt cheeks out.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
It's not exactly a work of phrase but every time I hear someone say "mi" rather than "my" I slightly cringe.
My Dad does it all of the time, for example:
"Today I need to get mi car fixed."
"I'm gonna go see mi mates".
"I hate mi boss".

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
"Bro" It's not a very common term over here but I just don't see the point in it, no you're not my brother so go away! Plus people use it and the end of an insulting sentence to sort of soften the blow... E.g "You're an *******.... Bro!" It just doesn't make sense to me when used seriously.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
When people say "I could care less...", instead of saying "I couldn't care less." It's annoying, they're just not actually listening to what they're saying. Could care less means you actually care about the thing you're trying to say you don't. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom