• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link With Sleeping Zelda's Curse Lifted, What Kind of Life is in Store?

Hello, my fellow Legend of Zelda enthusiasts!

It's my first time posting, and seeing as the members here seem like a thoughtful and creative bunch I wish to pose this question I haven't seen addressed before:

What do you guys imagine to be the aftermath of the Zelda II?

The last chronological window we have into the history of Hyrule is when the curtain drops at the end. Link is rewarded with a kiss from the now awoken founding Princess Zelda. She is certain to come to discover shortly that her family and friends are long dead, well, except for her great-great-great(etc.) neice. What kind of life will she now lead? What kind of relationship will she have with her brother's decendant? Does she have any claim to the throne? If not, where will she now fit into the picture? Which if any of the two Zeldas are likely to pair up with Link?

I wonder about your opinions on this fanfictiony, yet unclear matter.

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
Welcome to ZD, and congratulations on a good first post! Unfortunately, this isn't in the right section, so I'm going to move this over to the Zelda Games section.

I'm pretty sure that after Zelda wakes up she ends up taking care of Link's injured horse. Link would do it, but he got turned into a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom