• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

With a Game Boy Virtual Console,...

Do you think JUST maybe they will release what they had for The Legend of Zelda: Mystical Seed of Courage. or maybe any other game, that was supposed to come out. i think im crazy for thinking of this

ApcolypticMufin

Fan of Zelda & Bioshock!
I made a post a while back where I took 10 (maybe 15, not sure) unlikely things that could happen in the future, and had people state their opinions of them. One of them happened to be if the third Oracle game (MSoC) were to be released somehow on the 3DS. Personally, I don't think it will happen, and if they did, I'm not sure how they would be able to integrate it into the oracle games' linking feature, unless they re-released the others. As awesome as that would be, it just doesn't seem likely that Nintendo will ever do this. A few reasons being:

1. There would be confusion for some players who would buy the Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages games, and attempt to link them, just like they did with the original Gameboy releases. These players would attempt to link them, possibly not knowing that they need to deal out even more cash a third game that they didn't know existed.

2. The game is probably not complete, and I doubt Nintendo would be able to get Capcom in on the recreation of the game (considering that Capcom was responsible for the development of all of the oracle games, released or not). Even if Nintendo manned the recreation process alone, there would still be issues. Nintendo would probably not want to release it under the same name, but release it as it's own title and not as the third game in a trilogy. If they did, they would have to re-make/port the old games onto the 3DS but with more unlockable content. Knowing Nintendo's habit of not remaking games, this is unlikely to happen. (We're lucky to have OoT on the 3DS. We really are.)

So, in conclusion, I would like to see this happen, but it probably won't. Sorry. Unless someone else wants to prove me wrong.

Crono

Hylian Rebel
I doubt we will see any unreleased games. However I do expect to see OoX, LA, and Minish Cap.

I believe the ideas of the Courage Mystical Seed, or whatever name you know it by, were implemented into the other games. So it is like URA Zelda, nothing to release. Whatever good has been already implement in current OoX games and the next Zelda games that appeared, so I don't see it happening.

Crono

Hylian Rebel
Yeah I've noticed how Majoras Mask and Twilight Princess implemented original ideas seen in Ocarina of Time during the development stages. However, I wouldn't go as far to say that there is "nothing" to implement as there will always be aspects that havnt been rehashed into other games with unreleased games.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
No, I do not think that the Mystical Seeds of Courage will make an appearance. For the most part, I think they will just port older games like LA/OoX/MC into the VC.

C

C_Dude1579

They never finished it. It would just be like selling Super Mario Bros. with just world 1. It would a rip-off.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
What Kaynil said.
They took everything they had in Seeds and put it into the two oracle games. They didn't have enough time to work on 3 full games so they made 2 games instead, using all of the ideas they had for the three games.

Kaiser Kami

Warrior of Kaiser
I would like it..but Farore was the Orcale of Secrets...I can see it now and I smell a Professor Layton crossover... The games could link by adding in extra dungeons for all games and continueing the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom