• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Wind Waker Quirky Question

zellinkda

one of many
Hello!You know when you play WW, and the Tower of Gods vertically arises, but you can still go underwater to hyrule? yeah that time. (the building link faceplants into, I LOLD at that) So if the Tower of gods arose vertically, where do you think it sat before it rose?:) thoughts please and thank you.

It was probably right under the water where it is now. If a connection can possibly be drawn, (It seems unrelated at first) If the way to Termina is through the Lost Woods (As seen in MM) Then, The water flooding Hyrule could have flowed into Termina, flooding it too. If so, Tower of Gods could possibly be Stone tower on a different Timeline

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
It must have been somewhere in Hyrule. I'll admit, the geographical location doesn't make much sense, considering it's on top of Hyrule Castle.

Pinkfish11

Korean language student
Perhaps it surrounded hyrule castle under water, because it is so big, for further protection of the master sword (or maybe to hold the monsters inside) until the goddeses flooded hyrule.

A

Antinaka12

I think it was sitting right on the castle but because of the water it didnt crush it

I think that when you go beneath the water, you're not going straight down. Like imagine the stream in Finding Nemo with the turtles. That's what I think of...

It's a modified Temple of Time. No? Then I have no idea.
Maybe it was sitting just under the water's surface. Enough so that boats wouldn't hit it.

"This tower, which the pearls of the gods have caused to appear, is a place that the gods of the ancient world prepared so that they might test the courage of men." -King of Red Lions

I'm betting the tower was created by the gods when Hyrule was flooded. After all, it's called "The Tower of the Gods," and it opens the underwater path to Hyrule so the hero who has passed the tests in the tower can obtain the master sword.

Yeah i think that when you go down to the castle you dont go directly down. But I never really thought to hard on it its kinda a good question.

B

Blacksorrow24

Maybe it was created after Hyrule flooded, and it was sitting on top of the force field!

Too weird to be on the force shield, it seems to be in between the Tri-Force like areas on the map what does this mean? Why did Tetra have this in her cabin on a poster?! Why the heck is the King of Red Lions a boat? I hope they make a game giving more backround to this. I theorize maybe Tower of the Gods was built by Din, Nayru, Farore to help people get out of there so the world lived and the King of Red Lions stayed to keep Ganon from getting up.

P

Psychoennui

I have no evidence, but what if the tower of the gods is the sky temple from skyward sword? Maybe it was in the sky somehow? Like, back up in the sky?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom