• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wind Waker Link's Victory Dance

Man, I like the victory dance! pretty much any of Link's little ..."dances" in Wind Waker are good.
I also liked that part in MM when you learn the Kamaro Dance, and you teach it to the 2 dancers.

When buying the maps from Tingle in Wind Waker, when you hold up your map he holds his hands up too, in the exact same fashion. That always got me.

That, and the fact that he enslaved his family to work for him in that same place. :)

i always loved it in SS when u didnt buy anythin in beedles shop, then he just releases the floor :D

I called it his CHIBI DANCE since it's not everday a young boy slays an enormous creature. I know I'm proud when Link always wins a sumo wrestling round in Twilight Princess--
READY... GO!
Dodge > Slap > Push > Duck> Push off mat >Wipes Dust Off Hands

MAINTAINS HIS SUMO POSTURE WITH HIS FACE OF CONFIDENCE :[

I love toon Link's little victory dance... makes me happy when that happens... I half wanted to join him in the happy dance... :D

It was said earlier, but Kamaro's dance, also love that dance :)
~favorite part of it is the creepy creepy soldier just watching... just watching... hehehe...~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom