• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wind Waker Glitch?

H

Hero of Sky

Hi guys!!!sorry about my bad english,i am Brazilian.I have a problem in my game,that i think is some kind of glitch,in the Needle Rock Island,you have to blow up the Golden Boat to obtain the Triforce Chart.Well,when i blow the ship,nothing happens,no light appears so i can´t find the Chart,i do this before Earth and Wind Temple,then i come back later in the search for the Triforce Shards....THE SHIP´S GONE!!!!and there is no light or sight of any Chart!!!what i have to do?please help-me...i ask some friends,and they said that i have to Reset the file,and start all over...once again sorry for my bad english,i´m learning yet,and thanks to all,i love Zelda Dungeon!!!!

Epona

Ordon Village
If you are too close to the light on the water, it will disappear. That is something about WW that always frustrated me. Go a little bit away from the spot and turn around, if you are far enough away you should see the light on the water. Also listen for the sound when you get close, that can help you find the spot too. :triforce:

Otherwise there might be something wrong with your game. :ganondorf:

H

Hero of Sky

Yeah,but the problem is that there is no light!!!i search in the entire island,and there is no sound or some kind of light far or close....

Epona

Ordon Village
Are you sure you're going back to the right spot? Are you sure you destroyed the correct ship? Sorry, I don't mean to sound mean, but I've done that myself several times. :P

If it's not there, there seems to be something wrong with your game. Mine's glitched up on me before too, for things like getting heart pieces. I'll get 4 and it says I only got 3, stuff like that. :mad:

H

Hero of Sky

I´m not 100% of sure,but i read something about a Light Ring Chart,that say were is the treasures,i´m going to take look in that...but if not work,i have no choice,i will reset the file....i don´t remember exactly were the ship was before i destoy it,hope that Chart help me!!!

Haha!!!I did it!!!i found the Triforce Chart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i don´t now it must be some kind of error in the game,after i get the Light Ring Chart a light appears in the Neddle Rock Island!!!thank you Epona,you help me a lot!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom