• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wind Waker 2

I mean the person never clarified what they meant since a wind waker sequel already exists, like do they mean another toon link adventure after PH (which would be more like WW3) or just another zelda game w/ the same ocean exploration?
Yeah, Yoshrek! Clarify!
I meant what if they scrapped Twilight Princess for the already planned Wind Waker 2. I know it wouldn’t sell near as well, but we all know Twilight Princess was the result of fan demand. I wonder if the story would have been any different than Phantom Hourglass’s as well.

I meant what if they scrapped Twilight Princess for the already planned Wind Waker 2. I know it wouldn’t sell near as well, but we all know Twilight Princess was the result of fan demand. I wonder if the story would have been any different than Phantom Hourglass’s as well.
Oh, you should have clarified that. To be honest, I think a direct Sequel would be kind of hard to stray from something similar to what happened in Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks, with the way Wind Waker ended.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
ok yeah, it needed that context

I have to imagine for a big console sequel, they actually might've had the story involve the discovery of new hyrule, maybe have both sea exploration and on land exploration

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA GF#G DB EF#E (If you know, you know)
Yup. We needed that. Without context, you are basically saying, "What if Wind Waker had a direct sequel??"

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
It was already retconned with all the text in Breath of the Wild already. There's literally no way it can be put in any of the timelines with Breath of the Wild alone.
What text said that?

You're kinda proving Ashley's "BotW is a Zelda 1 remake" theory.
Literally how? The game shares absolutely none of the themes of Zelda 1, either from a mechanical or storytelling perspective.

I can picture it already!
Phantom Hourglass.

But really, imagine a remake of PH that fixes all of the problems with it (janky touch controls, the Temple of the Ocean King). That'd be pretty rad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom