• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will Links Awkward Looking Arm Bother You.

Will links Awkward arm bother you

• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES

• I think i will be able to make him look normal

• I dont see it at all

• Total voters
From what i have seen the wii motion plus makes link look very goofy. He holds his arm out kinda Awkward and it just looks silly. Now this might be a minor thing to alot of you but if i have to look at a goofy link for 20 plus hours it will really bother me and take away from the game imo. I hope i can get used to it and make link look like a normal hero again. Because to me if the hero does not look heroic that is a major problem. So will this bother you? Do you think you will find a way to hold the wii remote to make link look normal. I mostly notice it when link is running with is sword out.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I've always thought the best hero is the one that doesn't mind making fun of himself every now and then (it can't be all cool, you know). I mean, not all heroes are cut from the same cloth.

But, I bet nobody agrees with me on that. It doesn't look very hard to get him on a more, as you say, "normal" pose.

Still, I think everybody should've known that kind of thing would come with such an exciting and new addition as 1:1 control. If you can control Link's every move, you should have expected the possiblity of silliness. I don't know everybody else, but I'm cool with that.

No, I'm pretty sure I know how to hold Link's sword. ...wait.:dry:

Some demo players at last year's E3 were holding the Wii Remote very awkwardly, which made Link's arm look awkward. Much of the same happened this year, along with complaints from them about Link's awkwardness. It borders on pathetic that they did not realize early on that this IS the Wii, and their movements correspond to Link's...:dry:

but i dont want to be relaxed and running with the sword out and then links arm pointing in the direction he is walking. He looks very enthusiastic everytime he decides to walk somewhere like he should be like on a horse riding into a battle not just exploring a dungeon.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
but i dont want to be relaxed and running with the sword out and then links arm pointing in the direction he is walking. He looks very enthusiastic everytime he decides to walk somewhere like he should be like on a horse riding into a battle not just exploring a dungeon.

In the immortal words of Jeff Bridges:

The Dude said:
That's just like, your opinion, man.

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
Lol I might be the only one who it bothers >.< . I guess it won't take away from the game but it looks silly. But I like how well it corresponds to how you are holding the wii remote :)

I think you can still put your sword in a sheath, no? I hope so, because I indeed think that Link's "battle stance" looks silly walking around a harmless room.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I see the problem but also I don't really think it's huge. I understand what you mean whenever the players at E3 always had their sword pointing forward, that did bother me since Link usually has it at his side even in battle unless he's actually swinging it around, but other then that there's no other problem since we can just reposition it x)

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I always sheathe my sword after I'm done using it. I can't stand leaving it out.

Therefore, this won't be a problem to me because I already put the sword back in its scabbard habitually. :)

T

Triforcex38

No, it wouldn't really bother me much but looking back at the trailer i agree Link does look a little bit silly. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom