• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will Ghirahim's Tribe Really Be the Dark Interlopers?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Its possable that Ghirahim's tribe just might be the dark interlopers. it seems like they are after the triforce just like the dark interlopers were. the only thing that makes you think twice is the fact that Ghirahim looks nothing like the twili did in twilight princess and that the light spirts don't look like they will make an appearance in skyward sword(which I talked more about in my very first post).I think it would be cool to see Ghriahim's tribe turn out to be the dark interlopers because the whole banishment to the twilight realm would go futher into detail,and it would make more sense that way,but knowing the video games so well the be very careful of every making the games tie in completly.
:D

She does say it. I can't remember it word for word but she says that from generations and generations of living in absolute twilight they changed into the people that they are today. It's only speculation that the demon tribe are the dark interlopers but it is strongly hinted at if you look at the games history. It would make sense and wouldn't make any of the timelines conflict. Right now, it would be safer to say that the demon tribe is one thing and the dark interlopers are another until the game comes out and confirms or denies completely that they are one and the same.

Yes it is possible, and there is a fair amount of evidence that they could be. But despite what some may have you believe, it has not been confirmed and there is no hard proof that they will be.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I believe they will be the dark interlopers. I expect either Ghirahim or his master to be destroyed and the other sealed in the twilight with the rest of the tribe. Ghirahim has a very similar nose to human midna and also his magic looks similar to the magic of Zant who was a Twili himself. I hope this is the case as it will explain TP's backstory.

i heard in a video with a person from nintendo that skyward sword is strongly connected to twilight princess. i thought all along that ghirahim's tribe was the dark interlopers. and faron is in the game but he's a dragon not a monkey.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Yes. This is inarguably who they will be. It's set before Ocarina of Time, there's a group of evil sorcerers that are going after (what's obviously) the Triforce, this group has magic that looks just like the Twili's magic (meaning it's the Twili's "old magic"), and there are heavy connections to Twilight Princess in the game. Nintendo's done everything but come right out and say, "Hey, Ghirahim and his buddies are the Dark Tribe that was sealed away in the Mirror of Twilight!" There's just no way they won't be. No way. I can't emphasize that enough.

Vibed

must read before he posts
Yes. This is inarguably who they will be. It's set before Ocarina of Time, there's a group of evil sorcerers that are going after (what's obviously) the Triforce, this group has magic that looks just like the Twili's magic (meaning it's the Twili's "old magic"), and there are heavy connections to Twilight Princess in the game. Nintendo's done everything but come right out and say, "Hey, Ghirahim and his buddies are the Dark Tribe that was sealed away in the Mirror of Twilight!" There's just no way they won't be. No way. I can't emphasize that enough.

But what if you ARE wrong?

;P

Vibed

must read before he posts
I just said I'm sure I'm not. That's my answer to your question.

No, I asked what if you're wrong, not whether you're sure of yourself.

Anyways, it's just me poking a little fun, you sound a bit serious.

EDIT: Besides the double posting of something factual, there really is no wasted space on a forum. PM are private messages intended to be, well, private. I wasn't even off topic, as I "argued" as to whether or not the opposite could be true.

BTW, what you're doing is selective answering, which is in fact arrogant.

Last edited:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
No, I asked what if you're wrong, not whether you're sure of yourself.

Anyways, it's just me poking a little fun, you sound a bit serious.

I can see you're poking fun, but you should do it in a PM. It just takes up pointless space in a thread.

Anyway, I didn't respond to anything involving if I'm wrong because, as I said, I know I'm not. That's really all there is to it. I'm not trying to be "serious," but I can understand if I came off that way.

I had a thought at work today... You know the fused shadows? what if the behemoth Midna turns into while using them is the final form of the Imprisoned?

I'm not disagreeing with juicie, I think they are the same, but I said it'd be safer to not assume, since to assume makes an *** out of u and me (get it?) But I must say, saying that YOU KNOW you're right doesn't just sound arrogant, it is arrogant. And even saying it in the most innocent of contexts still sounds arrogant in any matter, at least that's how the human brain will process it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom