• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will Dark Link Make An Appearance?

Are you serious? You never heard of "The Adventure of Link"? You shouldn't even theorize then.

T

TheGreatDar

Dark Link indeed makes an appearance. When you meet Jolene's (feisty she-pirate who chases and tries to kill Linebeck) descendant, she will be in Hyrule Town, in a building. She has made her own 'Take-Em-All-On' Challenge where there are three levels of difficulty. In the third level, which even Jolene coundn't beat, after you've beaten lots of enemies and five bosses, you'll be confronted by Dark Link. Honestly though, he's a joke compared to the other bosses.

S

spirit

Yes at the very end of take 'em all challenge 3, he is the final boss on the 16th floor, he can shoot arrows and throw bombs.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
He is in Take 'em All as the final boss in level 3. He looks literaly like a shadow. Link can only use his sword but Dark Link can use any weapons so becareful when using the sword beam or Great Spin Attack. I beat him about two times but use potions (at least have one of them purple or yellow).

EDIT: I beat him 5 times. I'm just editing this post.

Last edited:

88dragon6

Dark link IS in zelda spirit tracks i have killed him twice you have to do the 3rd level of the mini-games in the southeast part of castle town the last room you fight dark link

P

Pwn0rkill

Dark Link Apperance

I think a good way for dark link to have an apperance and any zelda game is a whole new zelda
game not spirit tracks

It would be cool to be able to play as dark link or normal link

It would be a choice to be evil or good

that would be a pretty fun game aleast I think give
me some opinions

L

LokomoSinc

He does. In the third level of "Take 'em all on!" after you beat Skeldritch, the stairs appear. You also get a random rare treasure piece. Once down the stairs, Shadow link appears. Here's his stats. Shadow Link Item speed=High Running speed=High Swordsman skill=high Shield usage=poor Obviously, Shadow Link is much better than you when you fight him. He can use every single item except the bow of light. Your only hope is to use your sheild. When his guard is down, head in and attack. He'll shove you away. Repeat until you defeat your only way to encounter him. Jolene should be quite impressed with you, since no one has ever beaten level 3. Good luck against this idiot. And before SL, there is every single boss you fought earlier. Stagnox, Frazz, Phytops, Cragma, and Skeldritch. A friend of mine died at Cragma only because he had no purple potions and he lost all his arrows.

B

BY2K

The question is, is he Dark or Shadow Link? Personally, I think he's Dark Link. I don't know why, I just have that feeling, somehow...

L

LokomoSinc

Just beat Phytops in Take em all on! I hope I get a dragon scale.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
He appears. You have to go toa special house in hyrule castle town. It is on the third floor of this little fighting cavern where you meet Dark Link.

jugglaj91

I am me....
Well there you go, a bunch of people have said he is there, even after a bunch of people said hes there lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom