• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Wildest Place in Breath of The Wild?

Is the Wildest Place your Favorite?

• Total voters

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Breath of the Wild is big. It is wild in many places, and is not wild in many places.

Which one do you think is the wildest, most natural, untamed, beautiful (or maybe not) place in Breath of the Wild, and is it one of your favorite places?

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Korok Forest is one of the "Wilder" places in Loz: Breath of the Wild. To be honest, I don't have a favorite place, as I like most places on the map. I really do like Korok Forest for its beauty.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
In the Faron province there is an area where it's ALWAYS raining, that is the weirdest place, also there is a shrine there... it cost me 7 hearts.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I'd say the Hebra Mountains are by far the most "wild." Deep in this region, there are no settlements or stables, and only a few people can be found dwelling here. I can't tell if its expansive or just difficult to get from one point to another. Regardless, it feels larger than other areas of the game and gives off the impression that you are truly alone.

Before completing the shrine quest, the Thundra Plateau was pretty wild with the constant storm that could be seen from various places on the map. Also in that area, it took me a few tries to activate the Ridgeland Tower with Wizzrobes and Lizalfos all around. I remember venturing into an area called Rok Woods and being surrounded by octoroks. As noted above, the Hebra region is wild. As for beauty, I'll say the Akkala area with the Autumn foliage look.

Ninja

Well well well
Thyphlo Ruins was pretty scary at first glance. I kept gliding into the pit only to drown in the murkiness right away. Once you get into it, it's pretty wild.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I really liked, I think it's the Taobab Grassland? It was really cool to see an environment like this in a Zelda game where it's a grassland, but more reminiscent of something you'd see in an African climate, rather than the other more European or Japanese environments we've seen in other Zelda games. It looked like an area I'd expect more in a Donkey Kong game than Zelda, and while I did enjoy other areas a bit more, I thought that this was a cool spot on the map.

The lynels give the spot a Lion King feel too, but I feel like some people don't want to experience the circle of death life they have to offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom