• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wiki Rabbit Hole

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Do you ever find yourself in Wikipedia jumping from page to page? If so, how much time do you usually waste when you get caught up on those?
Have you ever learned anything cool from it? What was the last interesting page you visited?

A small thread dedicated to our favorite digital encyclopedia and its strange articles~

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
If you're ever bored, check out the Transformers Wiki. It's got the most insanely hilarious rabbit trails. There's a page for basically everything that appears in the show or comics, no matter how small. A comic book you see a kid reading in the background? Yes! Things that don't exist? Sure! An entire page on the backstory of Megatron's rubber ducky in Beast Wars? Absolutely!

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Most wiki rabbit holes I go down end up being related to true crime. Like if I find a case that is particularly interesting and then I see related cases or whatever I'll keep going through those. Also the weird/mysterious wikis about strange and unexplained things that have happened through history. Usually those will lead to similar events or have a relation to some interesting phenomena/occurrence and can lead to some fun rabbit holes.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Something that I find interesting about Wikipedia rabbit holes is that if you go to any Wikipedia article, click on the first link you find that brings you to another article, and then continue to do so, you will always eventually end up on the article for philosophy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom