• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wii U's Online: Steam Vs Origin. Which Do You Want?

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
I've heard BAD things about Origin, so Im gonna go with Steam. Plus Valve (Owner of Steam) Is Awesome! :)
If you agree, please sign my Petition Here. :D

Edit: Stupidly forgot to make Poll, so just pretend there is one ;)

Last edited:

Kazumi

chagy
Well, I regularly use Steam, and I don't use Origin. I've also heard many bad things about Origin, and while Steam is not perfect, it's definitely very good. I would love it if the Wii U used Steam, however I'm pretty sure Nintendo won't except either offer.

sikora360

TetraForce FTW
Whats origin? Would it be like the app store just for the wii u...

I'd have to go with steam because i don't know much about origin.

EDIT: I have googled origin and found out ea owns it. I would prefer steam but EA would be more realistic because ea supported Nintendo a great deal with its EA partnership.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Steam, because it has Counter Strike and knowing Nintendo, they could make CS kid friendly (:

Realistically speaking, I absolutely do NOT want Online Passes. I already bought the damn game, I should be entitled to whatever content it has without having to pay extra, right? Or...wrong, depending on how you look at it. Still, I pick Steam because of all the expereinces I've had over it. Origin I hear is bad, and I also hear its the only way to get an online version of BF3 for PC users, sad choice for DICE but I'm not the company so I don't make the decisions.

I would love it if the Wii U had Steam. Origin sucks, or so I've heard. Anyway, just imagine how awesome it would be to download TF2, Half Life, Portal 1 and 2, and Terraria on your Wii U.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
STEAM!

That way, we could play Sonic Generations on our Wii U's full HD and 3D (If Wii U has 3D Support, which I think it will) with COMFORTABLE controls. Also, there are free games like Portal 1(Well, I think it was), Team Fortress and so many good games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom