• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Help Wii U Youtube Issue

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Has anyone else had this problem?
I usually watch all my Youtube videos in the Internet Browser, as I find it easier to use than the specific Youtube app for the Wii U. For some odd reason, whenever I press play on any Youtube video, it freezes and I'm forced to hold the power button to turn my system off. It freezes at the exact same time for every video I try to play (right before the video starts). This just started happening yesterday. I've googled the problem, and some people say to delete the cookies before trying to watch a video. I did that, and it still froze.
Does anyone else have any suggestions/helpful advice?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Honestly, I've run into the same problem numerous times. The best I can recommend is stick to the Internet browser. The Wii U has a problem with freezing, but the YouTube app is perhaps the worst offender in that regard.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Honestly, I've run into the same problem numerous times. The best I can recommend is stick to the Internet browser. The Wii U has a problem with freezing, but the YouTube app is perhaps the worst offender in that regard.

Sorry I should have clarified, I was using the Internet Browser when it froze. The Youtube app was actually working.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Sorry I should have clarified, I was using the Internet Browser when it froze. The Youtube app was actually working.

Oh, my fault. I have the opposite issue - IB works flawlessly, but the app freezes at every turn.

Mido

Version 1
Oh, my fault. I have the opposite issue - IB works flawlessly, but the app freezes at every turn.

That's happened to me countless times, not to mention long loading times. (That's just me, though.)

I guess something could be wrong with the internet itself if the Browser was being used, but I can't really say, since I haven't had the problem before.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Okay, just ran into this on my trolling account. I went to http://www.youtube.com and searched up some Skyward Sword stuff. I clicked the video and it just froze. What I assume happened is that the Wii U lacks the latest flash, but I'm not 100% sure on that. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom