• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why People in Wind Waker Are Disproportionate

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Oh, come on, guys. We all know it's an art style. Loosen up, have a little fun and speculate about in-world crazy theories!

I once saw a video... forget what it was, I think it was a piece to one of the abridged series that I never watched the rest of, that involved something wrong with the Triforce or one of the ocarina songs or something in Ocarina of Time causing global warming and radioactive spillover, causing the Wind Waker world to be populated by toxic mutants. *Laughs.*

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Drugs. Either ones that cause crippling birth defects or ones that skew the player's view of the world.

Yes it's an art style but if you stuck TP Link in there he'd look the same, it's a way of viewing the universe, not some random mutations [/rant]

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Oh, come on, guys. We all know it's an art style. Loosen up, have a little fun and speculate about in-world crazy theories!

I once saw a video... forget what it was, I think it was a piece to one of the abridged series that I never watched the rest of, that involved something wrong with the Triforce or one of the ocarina songs or something in Ocarina of Time causing global warming and radioactive spillover, causing the Wind Waker world to be populated by toxic mutants. *Laughs.*
I'm with Shadsie, sometimes it's best to theorise and speculate outside of what was probably a logical decision due to the game design. If we treated everything like this, there would be very little to theorise upon and we could put everything down to retcons and such.

Anyway, interesting idea and kind of old, lol. I guess you could go with that theory, but if you actually look at the Towns within the entire franchise, they're relatively small, so inbred is probably going to occur... a lot. Possibly these "deformities" occurred due to the humans [Hylians] having to adapt to their new way of life. We know the Koroks and Rito were subject to some sort of rapid adaptation, so maybe these slight changes are the result of genetic adaptations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom