• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why No Triforce

M

metalzeldahead

zelda_skyward_sword_volcano_09.jpgI have noticed that throughout every trailer, gameplay footage and spoiler there seems to be one thing missing from the crest of the royal family, the triforce. Some might thisnk that it's no big deal but in the intro to SS fi (I think that's who's narorating) talks about a war but not of the goddesses, the triforce or the purpose of the war. I belive that the triforce actually gets created near the end of the game. I think the godesses create the triforce and thus alowing you to forge the blade of evils bane with the powers of the godesses, the master sword :triforce: -> :mastersword:

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
I think your theory is wrong, Skyward Sword tells not the origin of the Triforce. It tells the story of the Master Sword. The Story of the Triforce is something complete different. By the way, I saw a screen which includes the Triforce. The Triforce is definitely present in the game.

The triforce was created when Hyrule was created so it would make no sense for us to see the triforce being made.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
The Triforce has appeared multiple times, actually. It just appears much less than in previous Zelda titles. Check this post for some screenshots with the Triforce, and then check this one for a better explanation. :)

becuase the triforce might nbot be "the triforce" at this point, maybe its only one peice, and by the end splits to 3

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I think the Triforce is the "ultimate power" mentioned in the recent trailer translation, and that it's residing in Zelda. That would explain why Ghirahim and those like him are hunting after her, because I'm not quite sure they're the ones detaining Zelda.

geek4887

The Unknown
I think the Triforce is the "ultimate power" mentioned in the recent trailer translation, and that it's residing in Zelda. That would explain why Ghirahim and those like him are hunting after her, because I'm not quite sure they're the ones detaining Zelda.
Does that mean that Zelda's traits are all balanced involving all of Power, Wisdom, and Courage? Because didn't they say in Ocarina of Time that whatever reflects the person's heart the most, it's what they get, and then the Triforce then splits, that's why Ganondorf was looking for Zelda and Link in OoT.

M

metalzeldahead

I was just curious because in all the games before this there has always been a triforce on the royal family's crest and in this one sometimes there isn't also here's another thing I don't think there is a royal family in this game so this might be what the family later bases it's crest on

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Like I implied earlier, there is a difference between the Royal Crest and the Hylian Crest. The Hylian Crest is like the Royal Crest, but without the Triforce. So there's really nothing "missing" from the Royal Crest because the Royal Family hasn't been made yet, and therefore, there is no Royal Crest. It's just the Hylian Crest.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
It might just not be the main importance of the game, and does it have to be? Majora's Mask had no Triforce and it did fine. This game is about the master sword so all in all who needs the Triforce!!

Last edited:
M

metalzeldahead

good points everyone and thank you for not being trolls about it

M

metalzeldahead

ok I just had a breakthrough everything that has to do with the sky or is in the sky has no triforce on the crest ex. skyloft, the statues and zelda's hankerchief. Skyview temple, look at the door behind ghirahim. Finally, skyblocks: self explanitory(I already showed a picture)godess statue NO TRIFORCE.jpgghirahim no triforce.jpgzelda_skyward_sword_volcano_09.jpg

I believe the Triforce is in the game it is just not something the skyloftians know. I do not know about down below but maybe Ghirahim knows. They mentioned some type of golden power in the intro. Maybe it is the triforce?...

I don't think it's the "Triforce". I think it's Zelda why?

The intro said the goddess is protecting what they seek. Zelda was saved by the goddesses' servant she protected Zelda from the evil and took her to temple to temple. I, of one, think it's her that they are after.

But I think the Triforce will appear after all we saw a few on several occasions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom