• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why L.o.Z. Should Have More Plays

:) As you know,Both Mario and Zelda are very popular and have been around pretty long. But when you talk to some people and you mention L.o.Z., they're just like "huh? Zelda? Whats that?" Then you mention Mario and they say "oh yea! I know that game!" Zelda is a classic game of awesomeness: humor :fairy: , realistic graphics(when it comes to TP) and even more. No, I'm not saying Mario isn't as good,I'm just using it as an example because its been around for around the same time as L.o.Z. (only a year longer). But most importantly the best game of all time is in this game series! :eek:carina: of Time! How could people not like that game?! :( Too many people are unaware of it! What if Nintendo decided to stop making Zelda games?! Then not enough people would be able to support keeping it. What do you think about this? Try to get more of your friends involved in playing Zelda over other game series,it could help the Zelda world.

Thank You.​

i needed to re-post this because it was noticed that i had this in the wrong area before.
thank you

My Dear Epona

Its all about balance
the problem is that mario is much gentle and kid friendly than zelda so more people recognize it easier

mario = awesome

zelda > mario

but, really, ya cant say than not enought people like the games (can you count in millions?)

PS:
realistic graphics

who the hell cares...Ö_ó

PS:

realistic graphics

who the hell cares...Ö_ó
well it just makes it better. and some people like better and more realistic graphics. and i'm not saying its better than mario,i'm just using mario as an example cuz along with zelda its almost about the same time of age (only a year older) so i'm not saying anything bad or comparing it to mario. so stop saying that its because mario has more products,is older or because its a more kid friendly game.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
well it just makes it better. and some people like better and more realistic graphics. and i'm not saying its better than mario,i'm just using mario as an example cuz along with zelda its almost about the same time of age (only a year older) so i'm not saying anything bad or comparing it to mario. so stop saying that its because mario has more products,is older or because its a more kid friendly game.

You are comparing it to Mario. You're saying that they are about the same age, that's a comparison. You say people know Mario but don't know Zelda, yet another comparison. And that is the reason why Mario is more known. He made a big impact when he released in Super Mario Bros on the NES. Ever since, you had 2 more sequels, another game on the SNES, a big hit on the N64, a party, racing, and sports series etc. Mario gets more advertisement and way more games then The Legend of Zelda does. Mario is a household name, everyone knows him because he made such a huge impact and because of this they keep on using him to bring in the money. Just because people know Mario doesn't mean that they play his games or are fans of him at all. He's just like Superman, Mickey Mouse, etc. Nintendo takes The Legend of Zelda more seriously and doesn't whore him out like they do with Mario. It may seem that many people around you don't know of the Legend of Zelda but they probably do. They just don't care to remember it or know what the name of the game is but if you refresh their memory they will remember. It's happened to me many times with the people you least expect to know what The Legend of Zelda is. Mario is the type of character all forms of gamers and non gamers know while the Legend of Zelda's fan base most likely comes from serious gamers-hardcore gamers. Then there are the people who know it but don't care for it. It's all about how they handle the series, You have Mario on this hand getting all sorts of games and advertisement and Zelda on the other hand coming out out every 2-5 years with little advertisement. And yet, both series sell very well. The fact that both series are still alive and kicking shows you that its known and has many fans. But for some reason it seems like the people around you don't know it (That seems to be the case for most people for some reason).

And realistic? What's realistic about The Legend of Zelda? Nothing is.

Last edited:
but i'm not saying its better i'm only saying that its popular and an older game by Nintendo. around the same age. I'm using it as an example,maybe it wasn't clear but its not a comparisan that says whats better and whats not. besides if it was another game i used, it still wouldn't matter. its not what the topic is on so just stick to the topic when your commenting. i didn't ask you if i compared it so just nevermind it.

And realistic? What's realistic about The Legend of Zelda? Nothing is.
i wasn't talking about the actual game,i was talking about the graphics in some of the newer games like TP and SwS.

I only know one actually 2 boys in my school that like l.o.z. but the people who do say its childish and weak don't exactly know the game very well anyway or the story line of each game. hmmm i wonder how the timeline really goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom